Pleated autumn



I bought this skirt a few years ago in Turkey and actually I've never worn it.
I don't know why, but I think just once in summer. I looove its color!
It reminds me of the beautiful autumn color palette. Therefore I thought it was the perfect
time to wear this pleated skirt :) Of course I combined it a little autumnal by wearing a turtleneck sweater and a pair of boots.
I like autumn , besides the fact that this is the time of rainy days, but on the other hand autumn is the time of comfy sweater, warm drinks and pretty colors. Happy sunday my loves!

xx Halime 


The Look

SWEATER / HERE
SKIRT/ SIMILAR & SIMILAR & SIMILAR
LEATHER JACKET/ SIMILAR
BELT/ HERE
BOOTS / SIMILAR
CLUTCH / SIMILAR


1 Kommentar

  1. This outfit is so lovely! Nice pictures!

    xx

    Claire from dresscape
    http://www.dresscape.com

    AntwortenLöschen