Sunny sunday


Sunglasses play a really important role when I take outfit pictures. First of all they complete the outfit as an accessory and secondly they make it a little bit easy for you when you take pictures, because you don't have to care much about your facial expression :))

So what are you thinking about this? 
Maybe you noticed that I really like to wear sunglasses with round glasses and I thought that it was time to change that! :) So as you can see in my pictures I'm wearing an other model as usual and I really like it! My new glasses are from STiLSICHT. They have a huge range of products, so I think everyone could find something that suits their taste :) 
You should definitely check it out <3
Happy sunny sunday my loves!

xxHalime

The Look

JACKET/ HERE
JEANS/HERE
SHADES/ HERE
SWEATER/ SIMILAR
BOOTS/ SIMILAR


More beautiful glasses on STILSICHT.CO



In collaboration with Stilsicht

Keine Kommentare