Blair Waldorf vibes


Yes I am one of these girls who watched Gossip Girl and yes I still watch it sometimes on Netflix. Although several years have passed since the final episode, I am still a fan of the series! :)  Chuck and Blair were my favourite couple and in general my two favorites in the series. I like Blairs feminine and classic style, so today's outfit is a little bit inspired by her!
Okay I don't think that Blair aka Queen B would wear pants to complete this outfit but I'm wearing a simple black jeans and boots with my new favourite blazer, which is my latest vintage purchase. I love this blazer so much and I would like to wear it everyday, haha. Underneath the blazer I'm wearing a blouse with pleated trumpet sleeves. The bow around my neck is 
not a part of the blouse, I just take a thin scarf and tie it. Oh and my bag is also a vintage piece :) 
What are you thinking about this look?
Wish you a nice monday my loves
xxHalime


The Look

BLOUSE/ HERE
JEANS/ HERE
BLAZER/ SIMILAR & SIMILAR & SIMILAR
BOOTS/ SIMILAR
BAG/ SIMILAR








MerkenMerken

2 Kommentare

  1. I totally see the Blair vibes and I'm loving it! You look amazing!

    www.prettyinleather.net

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Kombinin cok güzel :)

    www.asliashion.blogspot.de

    AntwortenLöschen