MARBLE






White Marble looks so good in the kitchen or in the bathroom. But who says it doesn't look good on your laptop or on the back of your phone?!  I love it and I'm happy to work with CASEAPP! You can create your personal laptop skin or phone case. The process is very easy: First of all you have to choose whether you want to design a phone case or a skin for
your laptop. After your choice, various different types of phone/ laptop models appear on the screen, pick your model and start your creation! :) Oh and before you start you have to choose whether you want to personalize  a predesign from the homepage or start with a blank background in the shape of your phone/laptop. 
When I looked through the predesigns I fell in love with the different marble designs right away! It was a hard decision but in the end I select this beautiful classic white marble design for my phone and my MacBook. I thought of adding my initials but finally I decided otherwise. If you want to design something more creative, then CASEAPP is really the best choice due to their big range of possibilities. So head over to http://caseapp.de and let your imagination run wild!

And don't forget to use my 20% Discount code 'SHEADORE20' 


xx Halime

In collaboration with CASEAPP

Keine Kommentare