Once upon a time




 Once upon a time there was a girl, who believed in the power and beauty of her dreams. She knew that gratitude and hard work was the key to her dreams. Gratitude is the key to everything. Feel love and gratitude for everyone and everything ever day. Believe in
your dreams. It is so important to know that your mind is a powerful thing - believe me. 
After I add this caption to my post, these thoughts came into my mind and I wanted to share it with you guys.

Now lets talk a little bit about my new favorite dress. Actually it's a more summery dress, but I combined it with my fluffy coat due to the winter temperatures outside. I have to admit that I felt like a princess the minute a wear it :)) I'd love to wear a tiara.. but this cute little golden headband  is also a good idea i think. What do you think about this look? Do you like it?

xxHalime



The Look

DRESS/ HERE
HEELS/ SIMILAR
COAT/ SIMILAR
HEADBAND/ SIMILAR





In collaboration with ZAFUL
MerkenMerken
MerkenMerken

Keine Kommentare