Summer Lookbook │SANTORINI


Before I cross over to full autumnal vibes here on the blog, I want to share with you all my summer looks from my vacation. If you follow me on Instagram, you've definitely noticed
that i have been to the most beautiful and at the same time most photogenic greek island S a n t o r i n i . Before I write my travel diary with all the details I wanted to create this summer lookbook.. Let's start! 

PRINTED PLAYSUIT
Anyone who knows me will tell you that I'm addicted to prints, especially flower prints on summery pieces! Nothing beats a super comfy printed playsuit on a summer day. Look at this cute color! It's one one of my favorite colors.

PLAYSUIT (MANGO) SIMILAR HERE & HERE

SHOP HERE

matchy matchy





RED MAXI DRESS
I discovered this beautiful red maxi dress by chance when everyone (me including) was crazy shopping at the Zara season sale. I thought it would make a perfect contrast to the whole setting. What do you think?

DRESS SIMILAR HERE & HERE






STRIPED DRESS
This striped open back dress with cute ruffle details is one of my favorite dresses. I combined it with white platform sneaker. It was important for me to be comfy (and stylish at the same time of course, haha), because we were on exploring tour the whole day. And yes, it was a good decision.










BOHO DRESS







WHITE DREAM

Island strolls with my beloved sicily bag

DRESS (ASOS) SIMILAR HERE
SHOES (MANGO) SIMILAR HERE & HERE




OFF-SHOULDER MAXI DRESS
I just love this dreamy dress. I felt like a princess walking down the stairs. 




xx Halime

Keine Kommentare